Thursday, May 2, 2013

More Prayer Requests


Today I want to share a few updates on previous prayer requests and add a few new ones. Thanks for joining in the prayer effort, and please let me know if you have a prayer request you'd like prayer for. 


S & R (mom & daughter both with E.I.) are still struggling along, but I praise God for His faithfulness in providing for them in amazing and miraculous ways! R's intestinal problems are severe right now and she's lost too much weight. 
*Please pray for treatments that will bring healing instead of just managing symptoms. And also for strength to go on, encouragement, and provision.

S, N & K (twin brothers & mom) are still about the same. They recently came through some dental appointments okay, praise God! 
*Please keep praying they can get moved to a lower elevation soon. 

K.M. (young lady with FM, CFS, etc.) continues to suffer with chronic pain and other symtoms. She recently started the DNRS brain program. 
*Please pray for strength to continue the program and that it will help bring healing to her brain and body.

T & S are some new friends. T is 34 and suffering terribly with Lymes disease, in constant, severe pain. His mom, S, recently took him to a clinic that specializes in detoxing and treating Lyme's. I'm not sure if it's helping much or not. They expect to be there for several weeks, if not months.
*Please pray this clinic will be helpful, that God will bring healing to T, and strengthen him to endure the pain. 

And there are so many more...
A - suffering from the effects of years of Lymes
S - can't live with her family now because she needs a less-toxic house
C - battling RA, FM, diabetes, etc.
K - facing many health issues, family stress, and more
E - dealing with severe corn allergy that affects her entire life
M - recovering from severe depression, recently started the DNRS program
...on and on. 

It breaks my heart to see so many people with serious health battles. That's why I keep going with this blog. I hope that sharing information will make a difference, that my little contribution will help others in some way. But I also believe that prayer is the most important thing we can offer to others. I know it's made ALL the difference in my own life.

So here's a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to all who have prayed for me and for my E.I. friends! You are a blessing!


Heavenly Father, I pray for all who read this blog post, that you will guide and direct them to answers for their health struggles, that you will bring good from their pain, and that most of all they will experience your great love more than ever before! In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment