Thursday, May 23, 2013

Making Lemonade

You've probably heard the saying - "When life throws you lemons, make lemonade." 

Or there's my personal favorite, the Bible's promise that, "in all things God works for the good of those who love Him" (Romans 8:28). 

I've certainly experienced some "lemons" in recent years...as everyone does. But at this point in my journey, I like to look back and see some of the good things God has done, some of the "lemonade" He's given that has sweetened my life. =) 

So here's my "E.I. Travel Diary" in photos. Because of traveling the country looking for answers and seeing different doctors, these are some of the places I've seen and good things I've experienced.


Melbourne Beach, Florida - beautiful ocean & refreshing salt breezes.




outside Dallas, Texas - incredible horse sculptures that made my day. =)





Grand Canyon, Arizona - amazing site! It definitely helps put life back in perspective. (Pictures can't do it justice, but at least you can tell I was there.) =)




Coeur D'Alene, Idaho - breathtaking scenery and fun moose statues. =)




Yellowstone National Park, Montana - so much fun to watch buffalo roam freely and to enjoy the beauty of God's creation.





somewhere in Wyoming - bought a cowgirl hat in a western store, even had a horse statue out front. =)




somewhere in Nebraska - stopped to photograph radiant fields of sunflowers.




Not to mention all the family and friends I got to visit along the way, some I hadn't seen in years. 





Looking back, even though those days were incredibly difficult, I'm so thankful for all the blessings God gave along the way.

Yes, even with the sourest of lemons, God can still make lemonade. Praise His name! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment