Monday, May 20, 2013

I Can Serve Others


Last week my mom and I spent time helping our dear friends pack as they prepare to move. It was one of the first times I've been able to help out like that, and it felt great to do something to serve someone else! 

For so many years with this illness, I couldn't even take care of myself, let alone serve others. I was the grateful recipient of loving service from others--primarily my mom, but many other people as well. 

It's wonderful to be able to do things to take care of myself once again. But even better is the opportunity to serve others at times! 

I'm so thankful for all the ways God has served me through His people during the last nine years. And now I'm looking forward to more opportunities to be His servant to those in need.

Praise God that in His strength, I Can serve others!


Who would you like to thank for serving you in your difficulties?

No comments:

Post a Comment