Thursday, August 15, 2013

Some Encouragement


Today I want to just share something that I hope will be a blessing and encouragement to you. 

We all go through storms in life - hard times, trials, challenges. And we often wonder, if God knows, then does He care? 

My brother, Joshua Harris, spoke about this last week in his message, and I really appreciated his perspective on it. For me personally, I was reminded that more than having our storms "calmed," what we need is to embrace Jesus' presence with us in the storm. 

Jesus does know, and He does care. And He is right there with us in it. 

I hope Josh's words will encourage you in your storm today.



I also just released my new book "Seeing God Through The Storm: Empowering Truths from the Book of Job" - which is about this same theme of how to handle those challenging times when storms come. I praise God for bringing this book to completion after more than three and a half years! I can testify that not only does God give us strength to make it through the storm, but He is also faithful to bring good out of our storm. Hallelujah! =)

You can read more about the book on my website:

In your storm today, may God's presence be more real and sweeter to you than ever before!

No comments:

Post a Comment