Monday, August 12, 2013

I Can Move Forward


I've really enjoyed writing these "I Can" posts every Monday. Thanks for rejoicing with me in my restoration process! 

I can do SO many more things now than I could for years. I praise God for His grace that sustained me through years of illness and His power that continues to work healing in my body.

I still have some goals to reach before I declare myself completely "well." But I'm so thankful for how far I've already come!

I'm excited about the future and rejoicing that I Can move forward! 


This will be the last "I Can" post for a while. I'll be going back to my regular blog schedule of only posting on Thursdays.

What I'd like though, is to hear from you! 

What kind of posts are most meaningful for you?
Is there any particular topic you'd like me to write about? 
What can I do to make this blog more helpful and effective? 

I began this blog in 2009, and it's been a wonderful way for me to share my experiences and to provide health information for people. I plan to continue blogging as long as I know it's still blessing people. So please share your thoughts and let me know what direction I should take as I "move forward" with this blog. =) 

Thanks! And have a hope-filled Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment