Monday, March 25, 2013

I Can Sing!


For years I was too weak to even talk, let alone sing. And for much of that time I couldn't even listen to music because I was so sensitive to sound.

Praise God those days are behind me! Now I love to crank up some worship music and belt out my praises to God with an overflowing heart! =)

Singing is actually good for your health. And there is something so beautiful and healing in singing to God. 

It's no wonder we're told throughout the Bible to sing praise to God. Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days (Ps. 90:14).

If you're not able to sing out loud right now, be encouraged. You can, Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord (Eph. 5:19).

Music has always been a blessing to my soul. And being able to sing again is one of the sweetest gifts God has restored to me!

Not that I'll be cutting a record deal anytime soon. =) (The Lord in His wisdom did not endow me with vocal talent.) But for my own joy, and for God's pleasure, I Can Sing!


P.S. This song by Matt Redman has been a huge blessing to me and many others. I sing it all the time. Enjoy! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment