Monday, March 11, 2013

"I Can" Mondays


Lately I've been detoxing a lot, which isn't a fun process. To encourage myself, I keep reminding myself of all the things that I CAN do again! 

So I thought I'd start a new post every week called "I Can Mondays." 

If you're not very limited health-wise, I hope these posts will remind you to be thankful for the little things we so often take for granted. 

And if you are feeling limited, I pray you'll be encouraged and have hope for your own recovery. I look forward to hearing about all you'll be able to do one day too!

So on those dreary Mondays, let's celebrate what we can do, and even more - what GOD can do! 

“With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.” -Mark 10:27

This week: I Can wash dishes! 

Now, I know for some people that's no reason to celebrate. =) But for me it is! 

For years I couldn't even get off the couch, let alone wash dishes. My mom did everything for me (bless her sweet heart!). But now almost every day I'm in the kitchen washing my dishes, and it feels great! 

I hope I'll never complain again about doing the dishes, but that I'll always remember what a blessing it is to have the health and strength to be able to do them.

Thanks God! =)


I'd love to hear what you can do today!

No comments:

Post a Comment