Thursday, January 24, 2013

Let A Smile Be Your Umbrella


My mom used to say this to me all the time. It's so true that during a "storm" of any kind, we need to smile and laugh to help us get through. In fact, it's been proven scientifically that smiling makes you feel better. =)

However, I know that living with E.I. - or any ongoing challenge - can so easily drain us of anything cheerful.

So if you need a little help smiling and laughing, here are some of my favorite "umbrellas" that always help cheer me up. I hope they'll keep a smile on your face today too! =)


This song is full of good ol' toe-tapping fun! =) Always brightens my day! 


This clip from an old TV show is hilarious, especially if you're familiar with the Princess Bride movie. Priceless! =)


This guy always cracks me up! And he has the best true stories. 


Here's a scene from a classic movie (Singing In The Rain) that I just love! One of my all-time favorites.


I dare you not to laugh while watching these little cuties! =)


And finally, this story by Beth Moore is both funny and really sweet. It always blesses me.



What about you? Do you have any cheerful favorites to recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment