Thursday, January 10, 2013

Keep Moving Forward


How was your first week of this new year? I've actually felt a little worse lately as I've been detoxing some old infections.

I know it's tempting to be discouraged as time passes and we still haven't reached the goal of being "well." So I just wanted to encourage all of us to focus instead on "moving forward." 

Whatever being "well" looks like for you, keep that as your long-range goal. However, day by day try to just think about what you can do to keep moving forward.

No matter how sick you may be or how healthy you are, I believe there's always something we can each do to keep working toward good health. 

Over the last three and a half years I've added various things to my personal health program (lymphatic massage, supplements, physical therapy, etc.). This year my goal is to start exercising again. I think my body is ready to benefit from a gradual exercise program.

What about you? What one thing can you do this week, this month, this year, to keep investing in your health?

Have you tried lymphatic massage
What about an anti-fungal diet?
Can you do stretches daily or deep breathing?
Drink more water?
Maybe you can just practice smiling every day. =)

There are a lot of good things we can do to help our bodies in the healing process. Whatever your condition, I pray you'll find something beneficial you can do today. 

Even if it's slow, may we all keep moving forward toward better health!

No comments:

Post a Comment