Thursday, September 27, 2012

E.I. Prayer List

Whenever I mention prayer requests on this blog, it's so encouraging for me to know that people will read them and be praying. Thank you! 

Today I wanted to share a few prayer requests for some of my E.I. friends:

S & R - mother & daughter who both have E.I. 
They've been in "survival" mode for a very long time - just trying to keep the bills paid, keep breathing, keep from giving in to despair.... Every time I call, S is faithful to tell me about whatever good thing has happened lately, in spite of all the bad things they're experiencing. God continues to do miracles for them! I wish they didn't have to suffer so, but I can only trust God and expect Him to do great things on their behalf.

*Please pray for miraculous provision and healing for them both, and for daily encouragement in God.


S, N, & K - twin brothers and their mom.
They've been living with E.I. for about 20 years now. Severe allergies, MCS, and chronic fatigue make life very difficult for them. In fact, their 93 year-old grandmother is the healthiest one in the family and often helps take care of them. Their perseverance and endurance is incredible! If I could make them well instantly, I would! But again, I must trust God with their pain and believe He is working out His perfect plan for them.

*Please pray they can get to a better living situation at a lower elevation so they'll be able to do more to work on their health, and for continued courage and trust in God.


D & G - friend with E.I. and his mom who is taking care of him.
He has RA, severe allergies, chronic fatigue, etc. He said that right now is the worst he's ever been, and he's desperately in need of prayer!

*Please pray God will alleviate some of his symptoms, strengthen him to endure, and give him peace of mind in spite of the suffering. Also for his mom to have strength and wisdom in taking care of him. 


K.M. - young lady who lives with constant pain, Chronic Fatigue, etc. 
She's been to many doctors and is still looking for answers. She has an amazing inner strength and heart for God, but she's weary of the battle (as you can imagine).

*Please pray for wisdom in all her health decisions, God's healing touch, and a growing understanding of His immense LOVE for her! 


J.L. - friend who's the same age as me and is as sick as I was when I was at my worst point 3.5 years ago. 
She's so weak she can't even talk, allergic to everything, etc. She has an incredibly positive attitude for her situation! (I was not very positive at that point in my journey.)

*Please pray that the lymphatic massage will begin to make a big difference for her, and that she'll hold on to hope. 


These are only a few of the people included on my E.I. prayer list. It seems to grow longer every week. I feel for each person, yet I know God is in control of these difficult trials. I'm so thankful for the opportunity to pray for them and to give encouragement and help where I can. 


If you'd be interested in "adopting" one of these individuals or families to pray for, I know they would be SOO grateful! Even if you can pray for them once a week, it would mean so much! 

(If you want to let me know you're praying for one of them, I'll gladly pass that encouragement along to them.)


Also, if you are an E.I. in need of prayer or if you know someone with E.I. in need of prayer, please feel free to post your prayer request in the comments or email me if you'd just like me to be praying. (My email address is on the sidebar.)


It is our privilege to pray for one another. Let's continue to "carry each other's burdens" (Galatians 6:2).

Thank you so much!

God bless,
-Joanna

2 comments:

  1. I would like to adopt the twin guys and their mom. Please let them know I'm praying for them.

    Ed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I know they'll be so grateful!

      Delete