Thursday, May 24, 2012

This & That


I apologize for not posting anything last week. I've been fighting a throat infection for almost two weeks now, so I'm a little behind. I appreciate your prayers for healing and for patience in the meantime. =) 

Today just wanted to let you know about a great blog by Jordan Rubin, founder of Beyond Organic company:
If you want to know the truth about the food you're eating, this blog has the real answers. Most of the information will probably shock you. I'm thankful that someone is standing up to tell the truth about today's dangerous "food." I hope you'll check out his blog and share it with others. And if you're not already eating organic, I encourage you to make the switch soon! 

I also wanted to share these verses that encouraged me today:
I cry out to God Most High, to God, who fulfills His purpose for me. He sends from heaven and saves me...God sends His love and His faithfulness. -Psalm 57:2-3
Sometimes when we cry out to God, He doesn't immediately save us from the situation or difficulty we're facing. But He does always send His love and His faithfulness. No matter what we experience, His love and faithfulness continue to flow over us. For that I'm very thankful! 

I hope you have a joyful day! =)
Blessings,
-Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment