Thursday, May 10, 2012

More Photos!

I can't resist posting more photos of my recent adventures. =) It's SO amazing to be able to live life again! I still have a few mountains to conquer, but I'm feeling great and enjoying life!
Thank you Annie Hopper for the Dynamic Neural Retraining System! And all praise to our awesome God!!! =)


Hanging out at the park with my sister. 

Scrapbooking - so fun! 

Playing with my niece. =)

Grocery shopping! Yes, I actually went into Publix, first time in years!

Garage-saling with my niece. 
(We didn't buy these purses, but I did find a cool cowboy hat!) =)

Doing my own laundry! (My mom is THRILLED about this one.) =)

Helping decorate for the Ladies' Tea at my church. 
I've gone into the church building 3 times now (for short periods), and my body has tolerated it better with each time, praise God! I should be able to attend services again very soon! YEAH! =) 


Well, that's the pictorial update for the last month. =) Thank you for rejoicing with me in these wonderful steps of progress! May you be encouraged today, as I have been, by these words from Psalm 40:

I waited patiently for the Lord;
    
He turned to me and heard my cry...
He put a new song in my mouth,
    
a hymn of praise to our God...
may all who seek you
    
rejoice and be glad in you;
may those who love your salvation always say, 
  “The Lord be exalted!”
-Psalm 40:1,3,16 

9 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 14, 2012

    So good to see you out and about, Joanna. Thank the Lord and praise His Name!
    - Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 14, 2012

    I am thrilled for you, Joanna. As you know, we are in Brazil so we are doing the big switch to Portuguese. These verses were my text while speaking to a good size church group of ladies the other night. I also used the pity-pit teaching from v. 2... and THE ROCK where the Psalmist's feet were established.
    Love and bye for now. Carleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanna,
    I am so thrilled to see you having your life back again. You look wonderful and happy.
    Praising the Lord with you honey. Will sure pray about the new throat infection.

    This is just wonderful news...........
    Love ya, Nellie and Jim

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 14, 2012

    It was so great to see the pictures....you are looking great and you can tell that your health really has taken a huge leap forward to restoration! All glory to God! - Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I really hope that you can be at church when we're there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousMay 15, 2012

    How I rejoice with you, dear Joanna! It is just so incredible to see these pictures and know that you can enjoy life like this once again. I praise God with you!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousMay 15, 2012

    love the photos good idea but most of the time I don't know who would take my photo, but soon I will be with more people. Good job Yeah!!!

    Sue Watt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone! It's wonderful to celebrate with you what God is doing. =) He never ceases to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete