Friday, September 30, 2011

Your Feedback...

I've been keeping this blog for almost 2 years now, and I really enjoy doing it. =) However, the blog isn't really for me - it's for you!

I rarely receive comments on what I post, so I thought I'd take a minute to seek your input. If you'd be so kind to answer a few questions (you can post in the comments or email me your answer), I'd be very grateful for your feedback! Thank you!

Blessings,
-Joanna


1) Do you find the content of this blog helpful and beneficial?

2) Are you happy with the balance of different kinds of posts - personal stories, humor, encouragement, practical health tips & information?

3) Would you like to see more posts in one of these areas? Less posts in one area?

4) Do you think most of the posts are too long, too short, or just right?

5) Any suggestions to improve or change this blog?

2 comments:

  1. 1. Insightful, yes. Helpful to know how to pray!
    2. Yes.
    3. Balance is fine.
    4. Just right!
    5. It's your blog, write what you feel led to write, post what you feel led to post. God does the rest. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete