Saturday, May 21, 2011

Beyond Organic

I recently saw Jordan Rubin (author of "The Maker's Diet") on TV. I have a lot of respect for him as a Christian and as a health advocate.

He was sharing about his latest endeavor, a style of ranching/farming that he calls Beyond Organic. He's gone to great lengths to find ways to produce food that isn't just "organic" according to the food industry standards, but truly natural and healthy as God intended.

I think his food products will be available for sale beginning in October. In the meantime, he's trying to raise awareness of the need for truly organic foods. And he's encouraging other people who are able, to follow his example with their own farms/ranches.

There's more information on his website:
BeyondOrganicUSA.com
I hope you'll take a few minutes to check it out and help spread the word to others also.

I believe Jordan is someone God has raised up to help His people break out of the bondage of the world's food "system" which truly leads to death. The food God made for us is what we need, what leads to life and health. It encourages me so much to see someone pursuing the dreams God gave them to make a difference in this world! And it motivates me to keep pressing on toward the dreams God has given me. I too want to touch both people's hearts and their health. I know with God ALL things are possible!

Let's keep seeking God's way to be healthy so He can accomplish His plans & dreams for us!
To God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment