Saturday, November 12, 2016

Friends Forever

For Day 3 of my week of celebration, I want to celebrate the gift of friends!


I heartily agree with this quote from a classic philosopher:

"We'll be friends forever, won't we Pooh," asked Piglet.
"Even longer," Pooh answered.


I'm SO glad that the amazing friendships God has given me will last forever!

I wish I could name every friend who has blessed my life, especially in the last twelve years. Since I can't, I'll just post a smattering of photos of some of the wonderful people in my life. 


From life-long friends to new friends, I am so incredibly blessed!!!












 


Giveaway Winner - Jason!

Thank you Jason for your comment with such encouraging truth about our gracious God! I hope you'll enjoy Tozer's book! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment