Thursday, December 28, 2017

Moving Forward

2017 has been quite a year for me!

I traveled somewhere almost every month.
I worked part time for several of the months.
I went to church regularly and have loved it!
I attended 6 different conferences/seminars and other various events.
I rode a horse again! (Last time was about 12 years ago.)
I spent 5 weeks visiting friends in Europe!
I completed my Life Coach's certification and Reflexology certification.

I'm still amazed and in awe that I was able to do all these things! I praise God for the healing He has done and continues to do in my life. And I'm excited to see what He has in store for 2018! =)

I'm happy to report that some of my friends saw great progress in their health this year as well!

One friend was able to completely get off a medication she'd been on for years!
Another friend has had improved sleep quality and healthier gut function.
My friend's little girl has had significant improvement in the many health challenges she was born with.

It's been exciting to see others improving with their health!

At the same time, some of my friends didn't see much visible progress this year. I know how hard that can be. It's easy to feel discouraged or frustrated. I don't have all the answers. But I believe there is usually more going on that what we can see. Sometimes we really are moving forward, even when it feels like we're stuck or standing still.

Sometimes moving forward is simply
...getting up and persevering through today,
...changing the way we think one thought at a time,
...giving thanks when we don't feel like it,
...choosing to focus on the positive instead of the negative,
...not giving up.

Wherever you are today, I hope you're seeing visible progress in your health. But even if you're not, I hope and pray that you'll keep moving forward, one courageous step at a time.

God bless you in the new year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment