Thursday, July 27, 2017

Yes, This Healthy Stuff Works

This week I wanted to share a few testimonies about some of the simple changes you can make for your health that can have a big impact.

For some people, making simple changes might not yield as noticeable results as it does for others, but even then you can know it's having a positive impact on your body.

So keep up the good work of making healthy choices and living in hope! =)


"One of the best tips Joanna gave me was to drink more water. I found that the simple change of increasing intake of good water (spring water) improved my digestive system, my skin tone and my ability to detox. If you're not drinking enough water (half your body weight in ounces), why not try it? It's a simple, inexpensive habit that can make a world of difference in your health." -Jan

http://supereigirl.blogspot.com/2013/08/water-for-life.html


"For over twenty years I had dealt with a chronic asthma condition, being both allergy and exercise induced. I was daily taking my emergency inhaler and in the later years was even on a steroid as well. When Joanna challenged me to stop using fabric softener in my laundry, I was really just thinking of the benefits of not using a carcinogenic product on me and my family. It wasn't until 6-8 weeks later did I realize that my asthma symptoms had almost completely disappeared. I got off the steroids without a problem and my use of the emergency inhaler went from 3-5 puffs a day to maybe 1-2 puffs a month. I would have never dreamed this one small change could make such a difference in my health and my pocketbook - asthma medicine is expensive!! I encourage other asthmatics often to stop using fabric softener and see the difference it can make!" -Jenn

http://supereigirl.blogspot.com/2017/06/goodbye-fabric-softener.html


"I struggled with getting a good night's sleep for months. I would lie in bed wide awake for hours, often staying awake until 1 or 2 a.m. When I did finally fall asleep, I was not getting the deep restful sleep that my body needed. Joanna sent me several suggestions for sleeping better, and I realized that there were several things that I was doing wrong. The two most obvious mistakes I was making were having the wifi router on the nightstand within one foot of my head, and keeping my cellphone right next to that and it was always on and charging. Although I was somewhat skeptical, I decided to move the wifi box downstairs, and turn the phone off at night. Since then, I have been sleeping much better! The only time I have woken in the middle of the night since then, was a few nights ago when the cat was screaming outside to be let in. Other than that my sleep has been much better. I will be turning the phone off every night from now on." -Jason

http://supereigirl.blogspot.com/2013/09/sleep-sweetly.html


Do you have a testimony to share of a simple health change that made a big difference? Please share with us in the comments. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment