Thursday, March 23, 2017

A New Adventure!

It's hard to believe it, but this weekend I'm actually moving to Texas!!!

God has done so many miracles to make this move possible!
- My health continues to improve, praise God!
- I have a vehicle to drive.
- I have an awesome part time job in TX!
- I have housing for the first month!
- I had already downsized and organized almost all my stuff, which has simplified the packing process.
- I have a renewed spirit of adventure after the wild ride God took me on last year. =)
- I have a heart full of joy and expectation for what God will do in my life in a new season!

I don't know what all God has in store for me on this new adventure, but I am SO excited just watching Him at work! I know He is using all the things He's brought me through to this point to prepare me for what He has next. I'm just so in awe of my heavenly Father's wisdom, love and goodness! 

I could never thank you enough for your prayers through the years! Looking back, there were so many days when it seemed like I wouldn't make it, let alone recover and live life again. This morning God reminded me of the passage in Jeremiah that says,

"...I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. I will build you up again...Again you will take up your tambourines and go out to dance with the joyful." -Jeremiah 31:3-4

It's amazing and humbling to be living out this verse. Praise God for His power and grace that is able to restore and give back so MUCH more than was lost!

I know many of you are still in the season of suffering. I can't say what will happen in your future; only God knows the plans He has for you. But I can tell you that God's heart overflows with love for you! He longs to heal, restore, and bless His children! Sometimes we don't understand the process He takes us through, but we can trust His heart.

I hope and pray that whatever trials you've been enduring, that one day soon you will see this verse fulfilled in your own life. I pray one day you will again dance with joy on your journey with Jesus.

Until then, take heart. Know that He sees beyond what you can see. You can't imagine what blessings He has in store for you in the future!

When you think of me, I'd sure appreciate your prayers in this time of transition. I plan to continue doing blog posts every other week, but if that changes I'll let you know. =) Thank you for sharing the journey with me. Let's keep holding tight to Jesus through it all.

Blessings,
-Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment