Thursday, November 19, 2015

How Can I Serve You Better?

This fall I've been inspired with new plans and dreams. I feel that the dawning of a new season is coming soon! I'm excited about what God has in store for me in the near future.

I'm so thankful for the opportunity I've had to serve you through this blog. I'm always encouraged when I hear from people who've been helped by it. That makes the time and emotional investment so worth it! =)

As I think about the changes I want to make in my goals and plans for the future, I'd love to hear from you about how I can serve you better.

Would you do me a favor and take a few minutes to reply to the following questions? You can post your answers in the comments or email them to me. It'll help me know how to move forward more effectively.

Thanks so much!


1. What is the most helpful/enjoyable thing for you about this blog?



2. Are there certain topics you'd like me to write more about? Or less about?



3. How often would you like to receive new posts...
 every other week, once a week, more than once a week...?



4. Is the blog mobile-friendly? Do you like the appearance/format of it?



5. How often do you recommend this blog to others or share specific blog posts? What prompts you to share or not share?



6. What suggestions do you have for me to improve the blog to meet your current needs?



7. What are you thankful for today?
(Ok, this one's just for fun.) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment