Thursday, July 18, 2013

BodyTalk

A few months ago God led me to add something new to my health program, a method called "BodyTalk." http://www.bodytalksystem.com/ 

There's a lot of information on their website (though personally I wouldn't have tried it just from looking at the website). I have a friend who was recently certified with BodyTalk, so I decided to try it for 2 reasons:

1) My friend is a wonderful Christian. 
It's important to me that the health personnel I work with are Christians. That way I know we have the same perspective - that God created our bodies and designed them to heal, and that He is the One who works healing in our lives.

2) My friend knows me. 
We met before my health crashed, so she knew me when I was still healthy. She also understands what I've been through in recent years.  

So far I've had four BodyTalk sessions, and I've found it intriguing and helpful. 

If you haven't tried anything except regular medical doctors, then BodyTalk might be too much of a stretch for you. I've tried so many different things over the years that I'm open to just about anything (as long as I have peace from God about it). 

What I like about BodyTalk is how it works to restore areas of communication within your body, such as from your brain to your gut, or your spine to your liver, etc. 

I'm continually amazed at the intricate way God created our bodies. And I think this method has much validity for helping the body find and resolve various problems on its own.

Personally, I'm grateful for every extra thing I can do to improve my health. And I've been quite happy with BodyTalk so far. 

If you have questions or are interested in contacting my friend, let me know. She has a sweet, servant heart and loves to help people improve their health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment