Saturday, June 25, 2011

E. I. Thanks

Life with Environmental Illness is miles away from "normal" life. Sometimes it's hard to see past the limitations on every side. But even here, in our little "glass boxes," we have things to be thankful for.

Below is my E.I. list of Thanks.
Some of the things in this list are necessary to our survival in this E.I. life, others just make it a little more bearable day by day.
When you're healthy, it's easy to take your blessings for granted.
But I'm sure all my E.I. friends would agree we've learned to be VERY thankful for things like these!

-air purifiers
-baking soda
-shower filters
-organic farmers
-100% cotton
-health food stores
-TV
-radio
-land line phones
-massage
-music
-sunshine
-the postal service
and
-the promise of a perfectly healthy body in heaven!

"In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus" (1 Thess. 5:18).
.

No comments:

Post a Comment