Monday, February 8, 2010

Kudos to Non-Toxic Woman

Every person who suffers with E.I. really needs a dedicated caregiver. I am so blessed to have the best caregiver in the world - my mom. (She's known in the super-hero world as "Non-Toxic Woman.") =)

She has given up so much for me.
-She washes her hands & hair wtih baking soda so she can stay "fragrance-free."
-She always gets a shower after going anywhere so I don't have to risk reacting to some smell or toxin she might have encountered.
-She does all the grocery shopping, cooking, laundry...you name it. Not an easy task, especially lately when she's had to wash all the dishes by hand (because I've been reacting to the dishwasher) and wash some of my laundry multiple times (to get all the toxins out that I've been detoxing).

Anyway, these are just a few of the things Non-Toxic Woman does for me, to help keep my environment as safe and toxin-free as possible.

I just wanted to give her big kudos this week for adding to all of that, the willingness to help someone else - one of our friends with E.I. needed us last week. In spite of all the things she has on her plate, Non-Toxic Woman was there! She really is a super-hero! (especially to me)

Non-Toxic Woman - I know I probably don't say it enough, so here it is one more time:
THANK YOU!
You are the wind beneath my wings.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment