Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I Can Go To A Conference!

Hello! I'm sorry this post is a day late. I finally got to a place where I have internet on my computer. Yeah! =)

Anyway, my road trip is going well, praise God! And I had a fabulous time at the "Awaken NOW" conference (Thur. through Sat.). 

I haven't been to a conference since I think 2002. It was so amazing to be there with thousands of people, all excited and eager to learn. The speakers were amazing! The energy was contagious. 

I had a few challenging moments that I had to work through. But overall I did really well! God answered prayers for me every step of the way. 

After so many years of isolated living, it was incredible to be surrounded by people all weekend. I loved it! =) I was encouraged and challenged by the messages I heard. I was blessed by the prayer and worship times. I'm just so grateful I got to be there! 

I don't know exactly what God has in store for me in the future, but I hope I'll get to attend many more conferences like this one! 

Thank you God that you made it possible. Thank you that I Can go to a conference! 


My friend Jenn and I stretching our legs during one of the breaks.

 Non-toxic woman & I enjoying the conference. We had great seats! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment