Monday, July 8, 2013

I Can Drive!


I LOVE being able to just hop in the car and drive to Wal-mart or the grocery store or the Post Office. I know most people take the ability to drive for granted, but for me it's still a thrill! =)

For so many years, I not only couldn't drive, I couldn't even sit in the front seat of the car when we went somewhere. I usually had to lay down in the back seat because I didn't have enough energy to sit up for long.

Driving requires physical energy and mental focus (at least for most people). =) I imagine some people would be glad not to drive anywhere for a while. Sometimes it seems like they spend half their life in the car. But for most of us, driving is a necessary part of the way we live.

I'm so grateful that I've had such a kind "chauffeur" all these years (thanks Mom!). But I think she's as happy as I am that now I Can drive! 


Who has served you in a special way during a trial? How can you express your appreciation to them?


No comments:

Post a Comment