Thursday, June 15, 2017

Frankincense Oil - A Powerful Tool For Healing

If you already use essential oils, then you probably know what a great tool frankincense oil is for healing.

If you haven't tried essential oils yet, then maybe you'll want to give frankincense oil a try.

I started using it over a year ago, and I'm so thankful for its many benefits!

Frankincense oil has helped my body in several ways - balancing hormones, fighting inflammation, boosting immune system, improving mood, etc.

I don't usually use it everyday because it is a fairly strong oil, and because it does cost more than other oils. So far I haven't ingested it, as some experts advise caution about ingesting essential oils. But using it topically, orally, and diffusing it are all very helpful uses of it. It's a very versatile and effective oil that I'm thankful I can benefit from.

If you are extremely sensitive to any smell at all, then frankincense oil may have too strong of a fragrance for you (event though it's natural). When I had extreme smell sensitivity, I wasn't able to use it. However, now I really enjoy its fragrance.

I encourage you to read this detailed article on the many benefits and uses of frankincense oil, (it also includes recipes for using it in home and skin care products). 

https://draxe.com/what-is-frankincense/

No comments:

Post a Comment