Sunday, November 13, 2016

Have You Laughed Today?

Hello! Today is Day 4 of my week of celebration, and I'm celebrating the gift of laughter! =)


"A cheerful heart is good medicine..." -Proverbs 17:22a

"...the cheerful heart has a continual feast" -Proverbs 15:15b

"Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy." -Psalm 126:2a


Laughter is good for our physical health and for our souls, especially when we're going through trials.


I'm grateful for the many times God helped me to laugh when I didn't feel like it. 
I'm so thankful that my mom always kept a sense of humor and could make me laugh in the hardest times.
And I'm glad that the gift of laughter is something we can share with others.


So here's a little video that I hope will make you laugh today. =)  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVh8LMU4uCM

P.S. This post lists some of my favorite laughter-inducing videos. =)

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome. Thank you for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete