Thursday, July 16, 2015

He Holds Your Hand

Sometimes life feels like such a roller-coaster.

Last week two more of my friends were diagnosed with cancer. Another friend is nearing the end of his journey with cancer. Other loved ones continue fighting their tough battles of defeating cancer, recovering from surgery, trying to survive mold illness, overcoming lyme, etc. It's a tough world out there.

This week I also rejoiced in some good news. The new documentary "The Sensitives" has been fully funded on Kickstarter!!! I'm so excited about all the support this film has gotten! I can't wait to see the finished product. I think it'll be a great tool for sharing the stories of precious people who are suffering with MCS.

Ups and downs. I know that's life, but sometimes it can feel overwhelming.

Thankfully, today I was reminded that I do have a constant through all the craziness. His name is Jesus. And He holds my hand through every sorrow, celebration, tragedy, triumph, or mundane moment. He is the reason I can have Joy in trials and Peace in stress. He is the reason I can get out of bed each day with Hope. He is the one who gives me Life, even when life is tough.

I hope that encourages you today. Jesus loves you too. He's there for you. He's holding your hand as you hold on for this roller-coaster ride. May His Love give you Peace and Joy, Hope and Life today.

Here's a song I come back to again and again, to remind me that He's holding my hand.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gseNCLhSjYU

No comments:

Post a Comment