Thursday, November 21, 2013

Flame Retardants

In September I promised I'd write a more detailed post about flame retardants. Well, I just read this excellent article by Dr. Mercola that pretty much says it all. 

He explains what products have flame retardants, the health dangers involved - especially for children, and how you can reduce your exposure to these toxic chemicals. 

I encourage you to hop over and read his article. Then consider what positive steps you can take to reduce the amount of flame retardant chemicals in your home. And of course, continue with your detoxing program (lymphatic massage, detox baths, deep breathing, stretches, etc.). 

Flame retardants are a serious health threat. I hope this information will help you in protecting yourself and your family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment