Friday, September 30, 2016

Don't Give Up

Last week I was in Dallas for a wonderful event with other Christian women in media. I had an extra day before my flight home, so I was praying about what to do with it, and God reminded me of a place I visited eight years ago. In 2008 I was in Dallas at a special environmental clinic trying to get help. It was a pretty awful month. But one day my mom drove me to see the famous mustang sculpture. It was the one bright spot in that very difficult time.

Fast forward eight years later, when I'm back in Dallas, and God told me to return to that spot with the beautiful sculpture. Only this time it was a completely different story.  Here's a little video that I recorded and shared on facebook, but I thought I'd post it here as well.

Wherever you are in your journey today, don't give up! God crafted you as His masterpiece for a special purpose. And He can fill you with more of His Life than you can imagine possible!

Blessings to you my friends.

“For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it.” -‭‭John‬ ‭5:21‬



P.S. I had major technical difficulties trying to include the video in this post. It seems to be showing up in some web browsers and not others. I apologize if you can't see it. If we're friends on fb, you can go to my fb page to watch it. Thanks for your patience. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment