Thursday, August 11, 2016

Liver 101

Last month my doctor assessed that my liver was only functioning at about 73%. That explains some things, such as being more sensitive to chemicals and foods, fatigue, etc. So I've been working on helping my liver recover with essential oils, an herbal liquid product, and other things.

Then one of my friends told me about some health videos that were helpful. I just watched this one about the liver and thought it was very informative. It is about 45 minutes I think, but you can watch it in segments if necessary. I think there's a lot of helpful information in it.

My one comment to add is that I don't think vegetarian is the best thing for everyone. Each person is different and for some people vegetarian is not the healthiest option. Of course I always recommend eating natural/organic meats if you do eat meat, not the conventional, toxic meats.

Anyway, I hope this is helpful. There are many other videos by this lady as well. So far I've only seen this one, but I look forward to watching more as she seems to be a good resource for health information.


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N4TmlCIBIQY

No comments:

Post a Comment