Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful For You


On this beautiful Thanksgiving day, I just want to say that I am thankful for you! 

I'm thankful for your presence and light in this world.
I'm thankful that you care about health. 
I'm thankful that you care about people.
I'm thankful for what God is doing in your life through all the trials. 
I'm thankful for your support and prayers. 
I'm thankful that I can serve you in this small way of keeping this blog.


I continue to pray for better health for all of us! But most of all for life that is ever sweeter in Jesus, regardless of our circumstances. I'm thankful that His grace abounds, so much more than our needs!

And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. -2 Corinthians 9:8


Thank you for sharing this journey with me. To express my appreciation for you, I'll be happy to send a free ebook copy (as a pdf download) of my book, Seeing God Through The Storm to anyone who leaves a comment on this post today, tomorrow (Friday) or Saturday. 

And here's a song by Robin Mark that I've been listening to a lot lately. It's a good reminder of the many things we do have to be thankful for because of God's grace, in spite of the difficulties in this world. I hope it blesses you. 



Happy Thanksgiving. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment