Thursday, October 24, 2013

Worth Fighting For


Today I was remembering the 'bad old days' when I was so sick I could hardly speak, weary beyond measure, and struggling to hold on to hope. 

There was a song God often brought to mind that inspired me to keep fighting. It still brings tears to my eyes when I hear it. Though it's a song from an animated movie, it contains profound truth. (God can use anything as inspiration, eh?)

For those of you who are in that dark place of discouragement or despair, struggling to hold on, I pray the words of this song will speak to you. 


I know the battle seems unending, but please don't give up. Your LIFE is worth fighting for! Remember who you are - God's special and beloved creation with a purpose and a destiny!  

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment