Thursday, December 15, 2011

E.I. Christmas Album

Now, back by popular demand (okay, no one really demanded it, but I had fun doing it anyway) -- it's the E.I. Christmas Album! Featuring creative E.I. variations on popular Christmas songs. Only found here! =)


* An E.I. Christmas *

It's The Most Fragrance-filled Time Of The Year

We Need A Little Non-toxic Christmas

The Holly And The I.V.

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas Meltdown

The 12 Months Of Detoxing

Do You Smell What I Smell?

God Rest Ye Chronic Fatigue Gentlemen

Hypoallergenic Jingle Bells

I'm Dreaming Of A Normal Christmas

Joy To The Toxic World

We Wish You A Merry Christmas And A Healthy New Year


Well, I hope you got a chuckle out of this anyway. =)
Christmas can be a difficult time for those of us with E.I. I'm thankful that regardless of circumstances, we can always celebrate the true meaning of Christmas - God's gift of Jesus.

“The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call Him Immanuel”—which means, “God with us.” -Matthew 1:23

2 comments:

  1. I love this! May I?

    It's Beginning to Smell a Lot Like Toxins

    I Really Can't Spray (Baby, the Bugs Must Die)

    I'll be Closeted for Christmas

    Oh Come, All Ye Sensitive

    =)

    Love you, Joanna! Praising God for your slow and steady progress, for His perfect timing, and for your continued thankfulness. Emmanuel! Glory! The King has come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read your comment again and laughed, especially the one about the bugs! =) Thanks for your friendship and prayers! Thinking of you today and so grateful for your kind hospitality to me this time last year! Hugs!

      Delete